Air New Zealand- It’s easy to get reservation for it
Air New Zealand is the flying carrier that is based in New Zealand. This airline based in the place like Auckland. Passengers will get the opportunity to fly for numerous destinations that includes twenty one domestic destinations and thirty one international destinations. This airline has operations in nineteen countries. The fleet size of this airline is around fifty two, and people may experience the best flying service. Those who want to fly from it, they can do instant reservation from it.
How to book seats on Air New Zealand?
It is really easy to get reservation for these airlines. Individual should follow the below given guidelines:
- User should click the booking link of Air New Zealand
- There are options available as Round trip, one-way or multi-city, there is need to choose one
- People should enter their departure and arriving destination and dates
- User should now check the “Flight” section
- From the list of available flights, it is required to look for the preferred one
- It is also required to enter the number of passengers who will travel from Air New Zealand
- Also, there is need to complete the process to do payment
- Payment policies are needed to read carefully
- Now, the card holder details needs to be entered carefully while doing the payment
- Select the “Purchase” option to go further
- It is now need to select seats
- The reservation process with Air New Zealand will now get complete
Those who are not satisfied by the above discussed booking process; Air New Zealand customer service team could be contacted through Air New Zealand reservations phone number. When the user will dial it, they can directly reach airlines agents. User may ask their queries whenever they required. It will ensure to users that they will never disappoint at any point of time.
Air New Zealand Baggage Policy
Air New Zealand is the national carrier of New Zealand and offers worldwide air services. The services of the carrier are best at its standard and one of such is the Baggage Policy. The policy of this Airline is user-friendly so that the travelers can enjoy their journey.
However, if you are about to fly in Air New Zealand, then make sure your Baggage meets the requirement described in the Air New Zealand Baggage Policy. For your solace, the same has been listed below, which will help you to pack your bags as per the Airline’s policy.
Carry-on Baggage:Economy class, travelers can carry one carry-on bags and one small item. The size and weight should be 46.5 inches and 7 kg respectively. If the same exceeds the limit, then traveler have to pay an extra charges and the amount depends upon the travel destination. Business class travelers and Start Alliance Gold Members can carry 2 carry-on bags and one small item.
Checked-in Baggage:Baggage fare is included, if booked the flight directly from the Air New Zealand; the weight should be 23 kg. However, the travelers can increase the same up to 32 kg by paying the extra charges. Above 32 kg will not be accepted by the Airlines. Domestic Flight and International Flight Passengers traveling in the Economy class can have one checked-in baggage. If traveling in the Business class, then they can carry two checked-in baggages.
For additional information, you may dial on Air New Zealand reservations phone number. The team will offer in a very good way the comprehensive information of the same and this will help you to travel in a solace manner in Air New Zealand.